Autumn in Spring.

Posted on 19.5.09 - 1 comments -


, originally uploaded by evantravers.

I went to the botanical gardens yesterday. There were *so* many people there with cameras! It was fun anyway... and I really got to test out my backpack. It works so well... I changed lenses quickly and easily, whenever I needed to. It even holds my small tripod I use for flashes.

This shot was invisible until I walked right under it. The lighting was unexciting until you stood directly under the tree. I didn't see it, I was just browsing around when suddenly I glanced up because of a bird flying overhead and there was this blaze of orange. So I changed my 50 to my 300, and snapped off a few pics. I guess it pays to have your eye out of the lens every once in a while.

(And yes, my study of flashes and pursuit of old antique things will continue presently. :D )

There has been 1 Responses to “Autumn in Spring.”

  1. Manindra says:

    Very Impressive