Vignette

Posted on 16.5.09 - 0 comments -


Vignette, originally uploaded by evantravers.

A while back I discovered this adjustments setting in Aperture 2 that just blows me away every time I try it. I wish there was a way to save adjustments... I'm thinking about creating a special project to save my "presets" in as copies of the photo. I snapped this this morning before I left for work. I believe I used my new SB-900 off camera with a diffusion dome. I have barely had time to work with the new flash, but I'm very impressed so far. I'll shoot with it a few more weeks, and then I'll speak more about the advantages of the 900 over the 600.

As to other gear I've acquired, one item I'm very pleased with is the LensPen. It really is the neatest little gadget for cleaning your devices, I highly recommend it. My lenses have never looked better.

There has been 0 Responses to 'Vignette' so far